Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

30 comments:

1. You only go to Shirdi if it is Baba's will, but before that you would have felt Baba's presence in your life already, he is always with you, you just need to have faith. Om Sai Ram.

ReplyDelete
  2. Baba is everywhere..
    But it is something different if we go to Shirdi once in a year bcoz itz a place where Sai lived for 60years..its a good feeling..
    But baba used to say(as in satcharitra)if people cannot afford there is no necessity to borrow money.If you pray with full devotion,I will give you the darshan where ever you are..
    I believe in this...

ReplyDelete
  3. Om Sai Ram to sai devotees,

Thank you so much Hetal ji for providing another wonderful platform for sharing the experiences. You are indeed a blesses baba's child who has chosen you for this noble cause. I find baba my friend, father, mother, brother, sister and God everything. I had many troubles in life and he has always come to my rescue his blessings are countless in my life and miracles as well. Overall I would like to say there are few things we can't control in our life so leave everything on baba he will do good. Bakti mien hai Shakti.

Om Shiv Sai

ReplyDelete
  4. OM SAI RAM

Blessed are all we to have Babaji as our guide in this world.

Babaji took me under his Divine umbrella in australia, with inspiration from australian couple. I did not know about Babaji much until I met this old couple while living in australia. Slowly All my family living in diffrent parts of world was taken under Baba's grace.

Babaji gave me HIS divine Darshan at night while I was sleeping,While I was very new to Babaji.Babaji was really standing close to my Bed with White light all around him-It was not DREAM as such. It was REAL.

Babaji is Omnipresent, One could feel Babaji's presence everywhere. But I had desire to go to Shirdi to see where Babaji's physical body lived.

So When I did go to SHirdi (My experience Posted on 13th, December 2012)- the Peace I felt can not be described in words. The strong spirtiual vibrations were making me afloat- was feeling Smadhi with Open eyes. I felt an old birth connection to Shirdi, felt like to smear the dust of shirdi on my body. I went to many spiritual places in India- but Have not felt such a strong connection to any other place.

My australian couple friends never been to shirdi-But Babaji shown them Shirdi in dream many times, babaji given them a mantra in Dream, Babaji is taking care of their spiritual journey by Dreams only-as it is the only thing they are living life for.

All in all- I can say it all depends upon your stage in spirtuality, As I can feel Babaji in Australia, my such feeling was elevated in SHirdi a lot.

But In Shirdi also, I have seen people indulging in Worldy talks, when they are there ONLY for Babaji & shopkeepers being greedy etc.

So from the Expereince of my Australian Old couple, Friends their spirtuality is at high levels without going to Shirdi, Babaji is taking care of their every spirtiual need,I can say it is NOT NECESSARY TO GO TO SHIRDI FOR BABAJI'S DARSHAN- But I CAN NOT STOP MY GREED TO VISIT SHIRDI WHENEVER I AM IN INDIA. (Will Post my Recent Visit expereince soon)

LOVE TO All, PEACE TO ALL

ReplyDelete
  5. Om Sai Ram,

I donot think, it is necessary to go to Shirdi for Sai Baba's Darshan becoz baba ji is omnipresent. Shirdi will always be the special place to feel the presence of our beloved sai baba. But it does not mean that we can not feel baba ji at other places.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In your statement there is contraction in terms! At one hand you say, it is necessary to go to Shiradi for BABA's Darshan and on the other hand you say BABA is omnipresent!
      If BABA is EVERYWHERE, one should feel HIS presence which makes visit to Shirdi "not necessary". Yes, if you are having such flexibility to book your tickets, can travel and spare time from your job schedule, you are most welcome to pay visit to Shirdi in person. BABA would love to have you there. But when circumstances are not favoring BABA never want HIS devotees to feel depressed or forced to do such an activity!
      So visiting BABA's SPECIAL PLACE is good but not compulsory, and in that sense any of BABA's mandirs wherever they are falls under the same consideration.
      Jai SAI RAM.

Delete
  6. I don think it is necessary to go to shirdi, as Baba himself said. "Those who think that Baba is only in Shirdi have totally failed to know me." You can check it in Sai satcharita, or have a look at this link. http://www.saibaba.ws/quotes/shirdi100sayings.htm.
    But everyone of us will have an urge to see the place where Baba stayed lived and spent his time.. Because we love Baba so much. So to see those places everyone should visit Shirdi once..

ReplyDelete
  7. Om Sai namo namah!!!
    I feel it is not compulsory that to meet our beloved baba we must visit Shirdi & this baba told me today morning itself.
    Couple of day back through Question Answer link, baba asked me to make a visit to Shirdi. This year we already made 2 visits so far & so I was in a plan that when my wish will be fulfilled I will make a visit to Shirdi.
    But, repeatedly, I was getting Baba’s message saying “Come to Shirdi”. My sister in law is Sai devotee & her faith, her experiences developed my strong belief in Sai nath. I thought of checking with her if she is ready for Shirdi trip then somehow will convince my husband for Shirdi darshan. My husband agreed & this Saturday we will be going to Shirdi. But, yesterday night my husband said this would be the last time this year we would be visiting Shirdi & not to make any such plans for the rest of the year. I didn’t say anything to him yesterday. Today morning first think I did was to request baba to guide me, if we will be able to again visit Shirdi this year. To my question Baba replied saying, “Worship my photo, all your desires will be fulfilled”. I was really very happy after reading that. Also, when I opened this new blog, the very first post says “Is it necessary to go to Shirdi for Sai Baba's Darshan?” & after reading, it makes me strongly believe that Baba is everywhere. Even a small printout of his photograph, talk to him & he is there to listen to you.

ReplyDelete
  8. hi hetal ji u r doing awesome work..sai bless u and ur family..i think its not much necessary to c sai in shirdi..he is everywhere..if we praying in our heart sure he will answer..place doesnt matter whereever we are..but onething sure without sai blessings no one couldnt reach shirdi..i love u sai..

om sai ram
    om sai ram

ReplyDelete
  9. Its depend upon urs devotion with baba..... i got married on thursday..... baba gifted me my daughter on guru pournima day tht it also on thursday..... my daughter is 2 yrs old today.... i visit shirdi once in a year.... becoz one can visit to see father & mother i.e. sai to meet him, to thank him, to take blessing... becoz i love him like my daughter.

ReplyDelete
  10. It nt necessary to go shirdi. Becoz our sai is very where, just close ur eyes remember him he will b there for u......only sai sai sai

ReplyDelete
  11. "those who think i am only in shirdi have failed to understand me": sadguru sai baba

ReplyDelete
  12. Baba is everywhere. Even in the future, we travel to other star systems and alien worlds, Baba will be there too. It is not necessary to just go to Shirdi to have visions of Baba, Baba will call us when He deems it is the right time. Om Sai Ram!

ReplyDelete
  13. I have never visited shirdi so far, but sai baba is always with me, it means for me he is everywhere, baba help me to attain the goal which you have given me in my life, please look kindly look upon my welfare. sai ram, sai sai sai

ReplyDelete
  14. i haven't visited shirdi till now..but it'z my long term dream to visit shirdi , due to certain reasons i cudnt visit shirdi till nw...........i am eagerly waiting for the chance to visit shirdi............hope it will happen soon by baba's grace........ baba is every where ....he himself told in satcharitha dat he is present everywhere...........but as we are human beings even though we know the truth dat he is present everywhre.........we feel special about shirid bcoz baba have lived there.....even now if someone utter a word shiridi or wen evr i see this word anywhere i feel something in my heart which is so divine , which can't be expressed in words.......baba plz....i wantd to visit shirdi from long time...........baba show ur blessings so dat i can have your darshann...................om sai rammmm..........love u ..........take care baba :):P hez d one who is taking care of us??:)

ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think it is a MUST to visit Sai temple. If you can, it's fine, if you can not, it's fine too! Because BABA never impose any rituals , just wants us to chant HIS name and help others. Do your assigned duties in this life on Earth. For such simplicity of BABA's teaching I have grown much faith in BABA every day.
    Many Sai Devotees spread BABA vrat mahima and express on BABA site they got what they wanted because of BABA vrat only! Well, I don't believe in this as BABA never want such compulsion in providing blessings. HE does take care of us with a simple request from our heart, not only that, but if you live as BABA wants us to, HE takes care of us even if we have not place a request.
    So Going to temple is good if you can, but not compulsory to show faith towards BABA.
    Jai Sai RAM.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sai Devotee, what you said is right. HE said don't go after mantra and tantra. You said "we have to live as BABA said". Can you please explain this as I really wanted to or at least try to live as HE wants. I have changed myself little bit but from bottom of my heart I really want to live as HE wants but waiting for an answer from HIM as how to live as per HIS wish. Om Sai Ram

Delete
  16. Shirdi - One cannot go unless you are called by Baba, which rather happens unplanned & suddenly, the other times when you cannot go Baba wants you to be worshipped where ever possible. May Baba bless us all.

ReplyDelete
  17. No it is an absolute neccesity to visit Shirdi especially if you are unable to go due to financial, health, travel reasons. Sai is everywhere, in everything. Believing that he is only in Shirdi is actually failing in his devotion as mentioned by Baba himself and written in Satcharitra.

Having said that going to Shirdi is a truly remarkable and memorable experience that every child of Baba would want to fulfill. Mainly because of the fact that Baba walked, ate, lived and blessed many devotees through those streets for around 60 years. It is an amazing feeling to be there. His bones of material body are rested in his Samadhi at the mandir. According to his 11 assurances

Shirdi Sai Baba's Elevens Assurances

Whosoever puts their feet on Shirdi soil, their sufferings will come to an end.
    The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of the mosque.
    I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
    My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
    I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
    My mortal remains will speak from my tomb.
    I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
    If you look to me, I look to you.
    If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
    If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
    There shall be no want in the house of my devotee.

Baba himself is saying that he whoever visit Shirdi shall end their sufferings. That emphasizes on the importance of going there. I live outside India and could only visit Shirdi once so far, that too recently and when touching his tomb I felt all my karma was washed away and the bliss I experienced is unforgettable.

I pray to Baba to bless all his devotees with a desire to visit Shirdi as I know how I craved for that chance.

Om Sai Ram

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what I believe too. One can request BABA to let him/her visit Shiradi but it is not at all NECESSARY for BABA to love us and care for us. Our chanting HIS name and living life as HE wished us in SAI Satcharitra, is good enough for BABA.
      Jai SAI RAM.

Delete
    2. Sai Ram to all the devotees,
      I also wish to go Shiridi and have Baba Darshan,but due to my health and also finance i am not able to go Shiridi .I hope and pray one day i will be given a chance to visit the place Baba once lived.
      SaiRam :)

Delete
  18. om sai ram..would like to visit shirdi once in life time om sai ram

ReplyDelete
  19. no...baba is omnipresent...its just that one needs d faith n luv to feeel his presence........i have a photo of my baba's samadhi mandir in my living room.....n everydy s i luk at it i feel tht my saimaa is here only......my shirdi is here only.....

ReplyDelete
  20. Baba is omnipresent,he is in every true devotees heart if we do good then he feel happy so every sai devotee should behave good to make him happy,jai sai ram.

ReplyDelete
  21. NO DOUBT THAT OUR SAI MA IS PRESENT WITH US AND IS INDEED WITHIN US.
    But as humans we understand things that we see with our eyes.our human mind understands that SAI MA lived in shirdi and took samadhi there.so we feel that by going to Shirdi we are actually seeing our mother. it is just to serve our senses by showing them the place where baba lived in the form of human flesh. The reality remains that our mother resides in no one plce, she is there with us all the time.
    So it is good to satisfy our mind and give it peace where it feels peaceful and at the same time we should tell our mind that beta SAI MA is there with you everywhere.
    Sandhya..... with love and bow to SAI MA

ReplyDelete
  22. You can only reach shirdi when baba calls you.You cannot reach shirdi against Baba's will. Sai Charitra says that no discussion on any topic should happen if that happens then we have ego.In my view we are discussing on a topic and going against what baba has mentioned in Sai Satcharitra. We should stop discussing,Period.

ReplyDelete
  23. I think it is more of our wish to see Baba in Shirdi than Baba wants his devotees to come there. The wish is us becomes so strong that our prayers to visit gets answered by Baba's call. As told by Him SaiCharitra " My treasury is full and I can give anyone what he wants, but I have to see whether he is qualified to receive what I give. ". I too have this wish to visit and see the place He lived and waiting patiently for the prayers to be answered.

ReplyDelete
  24. Baba showed Kailash, Vaikunt, Satyalok as well as Pandarpur to deserving devotees in Shirdi itself during his living time telling us that these are not really physical places on the material plane but cosmic places that matured minds are able to see with divine grace and eyes alone. Similarly Shirdi will materialize for you where you are, when/if He desires it so. For some, a physical visit may yield better benefits, for others, it wont. Best to wait and read Baba's what instructions for each are.

ReplyDelete
  25. Yes.. Sai Baba is omnipresent. Shirdi will always be the special place to feel the presence of our beloved Sai Baba. But it does not mean that we can not feel Sai Baba at other places.

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.