42 comments:

1. Om Shri Dwarakamayi !!!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OM SAI RAM

Only thing that uplifts our spirituality or take us close to Baba is Surrender. If surrender happens all the bad intentions will start to disappear slowly.

We can justify our actions to human beings, justification wont work ho already knew what our intentions were while doing specific karma.

Love & Peace

Delete
  2. Our Baba knows everything. We do not need to explain anything to him. He resides in our heart so, how can we hide even a flash of thoughts crossing our minds from him.

ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion ,He is our Sadguru and in fact everything .If we have done something good ,the entire credit goes to Sadguru for having his influence on us. But if we had done something wrong ,it is purely because of our thoughts. But even its bad we must be ready to accept our mistakes before Sadguru and take care not to repeat them again. Shri Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj ki Jai.

ReplyDelete
  4. Please someone help me..! I could not sleep well. Because I am getting lot of unwanted dreams that not letting me to sleep peacefully. I dont know how to stop it. I prayed Sai. I put Udi on my forehead. I drank Udi. I am even wearing a chain with Sai Baba dollar. But something seem to be not well. I could not slepp, I dont know what to do.. Please help me...

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear if you r not getting solutions to ur problem then keep Sai Baba Vrat for 9 Thursdays...Every Thursday do Aarti and Prayer to SaiBaba and tell him your problem...I am sure Baba will surely bless you.....Kindly read how to keep vrat of Baba.......Om Sai Ram

Delete
    2. om sri sai ram
      I had the same problem before, not getting proper sleep. I started having udi before going to bed and chanting baba while laying on the bed and with this i was able to sleep and now also doing the same if i dont get sleep you also try this.

Delete
    3. even i had the same proble.. by baba grace i started taking udi along with water. kept udi benath my pilow.. and prayed to baba please help me.. and also chanted hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare ram hare ram ram ram hare a bit loudly before sleeping... and now i got rid of these bad dream problem by sai krishna grace... please do it.. you will find the difference..

Delete
    4. If possible, burn camphor.... in your bed room.. it will help in removing nightmare.

Delete
    5. Om Sai Ràm
      Read daily some portion of Sai Charitra before going to bed

Delete
    6. Wash you feet before your sleep. Say a small prayer. admit your known and unknown faults. Apply Udi on forehead and sleep. Everything will be fine.

Delete
  5. Dear saranya sister,
    Pls sing Sai sejarathi before going to bed. Pls put some DUI on your forehead, and put a packet of udi below your pillow. Baba bless you with good sleep.
    Jai Sai ram

ReplyDelete
  6. blessings to all
    the creator of everything does not require explanation for his own creation.
    we come here to be free from all our karmas and be one with our supreme soul. now we will go step wise that is it possible and whats about our acts that we do.
    we are created by him, all the negative and positive energies around us are created by him.good and bad ,living and non living beings all are created by him.but being humans he has given us brains unlike any other living being,which we can use by choosing between the right and the wrong...
    so now we must have done some good deeds because of which SAI MAA has taken us under her wings of love.at every point he will take care that we choose the right karma and help us guide us in everything. rest he has given his assurances and at last we all know that having firm faith in anything will lead to true devotee..
    so give explanation to yourself that is it right what we are doing and then proceed.
    as SAI MAA has said that "i do all the work of my true devotee myself". so no need to worry.free yourself from doubts,impatience, anger,lust, lack of faith and then see how all our work is done by the lord himself....

love to all
    peace be to all
    om sai ram

ReplyDelete
  7. I have a habit of referring to Q&A on yoursaibaba.com. A lot of them turned out to be true. once I got an ans. that said "dreams come true" .That night I dreamt that my father who was gravely ill has died. Within 3 hours the dream came true. What is deeply troubling me is in the same dream ,I was talking to my mother-in-law and telling her that I am really worried about my husband's life. Again whenever I refer to the Q&A baba seems to reiterate the same in some way or the other. ..(like do not doubt......and so on.). This is troubling me deeply and taken my peace of mind away. recently ,on our wedding anniversary I got an answer that said ' offer buttermilk to saibaba and see the miracle . This day will never come again. it will only be in remembrences" This worried me even further since it said this day will never come again on my marriage day. I would like to speak to some saintly sai devotee who could guide me and take my fear away. In one of the answers baba also said to seek guidance from a proper person. Can anyone give me contact details of a saintly sai devotee. It would be of tremendous help if you can give contact details of such a saintly person. I live abroad .

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Om Sai Ram dear devotee,
      infact please do not believe blindly in Q&A the same thing happened with me also few months ago, in fact, these answers only are incorrect and make us feel confused, have faith in JUST OUR SAI BABA JEE, and keep reading SAICHARITA my sincere advise to you as i am also SAI DEVOTEE, nobody would help you except your own willpower not to trust these kinds of answers in such websites, may BABA BLESS YOU
      OM SAI RAM

Delete
    2. Thank you baba for clearing my doubt regading question answer website.. sorry baba that i got angry on you so many time.. because of these question answer website. Thank you annonymous for clearing mu doubt

Delete
  8. om sai ram sree sai ram jaya jaya sairam.....please sairam see me.....i dont have father sairam....me only the first girl of my family....please i want job sairam....i always put my effort fully but still i didn't get job till now.....please devotees pray for me.....

ReplyDelete
  9. om sai ram.. baba bless all your devotes... and thanks for everything....

ReplyDelete
  10. Dear shiridi sai baba,

Please save me from this fear and struggle for life, please help me i will not miss the opportunity,please swami, please , i will never forget the help by you....please baba help me out.... please let me do my work please.... please give me a chance for this life, Please shower your blessings on my family.

Please swami, please baba

yours devotee

Sarathi krishna and all my family members

Please baba

ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sai Baba,

Iam in love with one guy,he used to love me a lot and was not able to live without me,in between i got distaracted and was with another guy,it was just attaraction and i knew that i was doing wrong ,I prayed god and prayed sai baba's forgiveness,now my guy felt ignored and is with another gal,iam really lost,i realized my mistake ,im begging sai baba,nothing is happening,started sai baba vrat.done with three wks,im not able to eat,not able to sleep,not able to concentrate on puja,sometime im getting angry with baba aswel,Plz help me,plz save me ,Sai baba devotees ,plz pray for me ,i really want to get married with him,plz plz plz help me.iam hopeless,iam shatterred,plz pray for me sai devotees.

Please baba,please forgive me,plz get my love back to me,Please change him mind and have him get married with me.Will coem and visist shirdi baba.plz baba plz

PLease baba

ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Admin: When this forum began, I was very happy that at last there is a forum where we can debate many issues in practical spirituality and/or in following Sadguru Sai Nath and get answers and insight and even another angle to any point. This clarification is important in a devotee/sadhaka's life as then he/she can speed up on the path with more confidence as this is like a road-sign for a traveler.

Having said this, I am dismayed that since Jan 2014 there are no new topics being discussed. The comments column is being inundated with personal issues and all things barely relevant to the forum.

I request kindly restore the uniqueness of this forum where nothing but the topic of the month is
    discussed. Spiritual aspirants are getting no insights from the unrelated comments. Much obliged. Om Sai Ram!

ReplyDelete
  13. Baaba, you have helped me in my life by giving a good job, Without you, I couldn't get this job and survive this job for the last one and half year.
    But now something happened to me, dnt know what? :( ...I am trying for jobs a lot . And all are rejecting me. I know I might have changed...a bit arrogant or a bit selfish or a bit stubborn.
    I am trying a lot to concentrate on you baaba. Please baaba don't ignore me. I am your kid, please ignore my useless things , dirty minds, bad thoughts, bad behavior.

Without you can't live baaba. I have only two things always. Either YOU or my death. Without I can't live baaba. Please baaba stay with me, bless me.....I want you .......I love you. You are my friend, father, mother, ...... I have been reading sai sachartithra since One and half year (From the day you have a given this job). I will continue the same too.....

Now, I am in a BAD phase baaba, in office I am facing my issues, all are affecting on my mental status. I am depressing a lot. Please save me baaba. I want only two things....either YOU or my death :(.

You know, I have been crying internally many times in a day. Some times clearly a tears can visible on eyes.....

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai ....you are my deva .....my heart ... my life :(

ReplyDelete
  14. But if we have surrendered ourselves to sadhguru and given our thoughts and deeds to be directed by him..how can any intention be differentiated as good or bad...is that all not directed by the sai himself..

ReplyDelete
  15. om sai ram sai baba plz muje sanya se wapis milwa do....sai plz ye majhab ki deewar ko tood do mere baba...plz baba i really love her.....baba...plz maan jao na plz meri burre karmo ko khatam kar do malik apne vachan poore karo mere sai plz ....apne hi to kaha hai...sabka malik ek ...fir ye majhab ki deewaar kaisi ...plz baba plz sai...maan jao na...plz baba i love you so much ....sai maa....i request to all sai baba devotees i am dirt of you feet plz kaho na baba ko maan jao na baba....plz sai baba ...mera apke siwa koi nai hai ...kisse mangu....kisse apna darad sunau....apke siwa koi ni hai meri sai maa...mere paas...plz sai maa maan jao na...iss hindu ///sikh ....dharam ki deewar ko todd do...i love you soo much....sai maa ....sai sai sai sai sai

ReplyDelete
  16. Om Sai Ram..

I would like to ask sai devotees that is it possible to perform sai satyanarayan pooja at home by myself?
    If yes, Could you please tell me the procedure .
    Would appreciate your response
    Om sai namo namah sri sai namo namah jai jai sai namo namah sadguru sai namo nanah

ReplyDelete
  17. om sai ,sri sai, jai jai sai, baba i love you baba.please remember me baba.love u baba .om sai ram.

ReplyDelete
  18. om sri sai ram .i love you baba

ReplyDelete
  19. Om Sai Ram..
    Thank you so much for blessings.

ReplyDelete
  20. om sri sairam....

ReplyDelete
  21. Om Sairam.....Be with us always.........Om Sairam

ReplyDelete
  22. Om Sai Ram. Its true that all our thoughts, feelings, actions everything is bestowed by our Sadguru. But when our actions are good it delights our Sadguru. When its bad, we cant blame our guru bcoz all his lessons taught through satcharita teaches us to only do good, be good, act good and feel good. We hv to take responsibility for our misdeeds and regret and never repeat them. As human beings we all folly, but a true devotee undeestands his follies and regrets them and doesnt repeat them. Bolo Satchitananda sadguru sainath maharaj ki jai

ReplyDelete
  23. om sairam , om sairam, om sairam

ReplyDelete
  24. :)om sai ram

ReplyDelete
  25. I been praying to sai baba for long time. I have read sai satcharitra, 9 guruvar,chalisa,aarti,and much more. I always pray that if I do something wrong I don't do it. And when I pray I can't focus and concentrate but I tell baba to help me focus and concentrate. I been really stress lately. I really like this girl but I thought it was just coincidence that I saw her once. And I pray to baba jto be with her. And I thought she not ment to be with me. So I forget her and trying to find someone else. But I keep seeing her at places I don't even go often and I see it when I least expected. Why I keep seeing her if she's not ment to be with me. I have faith but is it my fate. I thought baba can change my fate.

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.