5 comments:

1. OM SAI RAM

Yes Dear Devotees, Reading books on SAI is a sure-shot help to feel close to Baba. From my personal experience, Books had been primary source used by our parents to inculcate spirituality in us since childhood. Moreover now I am living in a foreign land where there is no temples around, so Baba has been giving me SATSANG with the help of Books only.

By reading books, we also get inspiration from stories of other devotees and my favorite fun time is sitting on beach, reading a page or two and then meditating, reading again and then meditating.

Books has been giving me inspiration whenever my spirituality slides. Baba has been kind enough to bring me books on saints from every corner of India. I have read & fed on books. But sometimes I feel so close to Baba, that makes me to easily go in meditation, then I don't read books for months. But if still get chance I would prefer to read a book on Baba instead of entertaining myself by any other mean.

But Yes dear devotees, at higher level of spirituality, we do not need any books, as we are one with BABA. At higher levels we are in BLISS, mind is clutter-less, so why to read books to put more ideas in Brain/MIND, when we are already in THOUGHT-LESS state?

May Baba always Unite us to HIS LOTUS feet.

LOVE & PEACE

ReplyDelete
  2. Yes usme koi shak hi nahi h

ReplyDelete
  3. OM SRI SAI RAM సాయి భక్తులకు అభివందనములు. శ్రీ సద్గురు సాయి అనుగ్రహ, ఆశ్శీసులతో, శ్రీ సాయి భక్తులకు నా మనసులో శ్రీ సాయినాధుని పట్ల కలిగే భావాలను మీతో పంచుకునేందుకు శ్రీ శిరిడీ సాయి దివ్య జ్ఞానామృతం అనే బ్లాగును పూర్తిగా తెలుగులో ఇటీవలే ప్రారంభించాను. ఈ క్రింద ఇవ్వబడిన లింకు ద్వారా ఈ బ్లాగును దర్శించి, మీ అమూల్యమైన సలహాలు, సూచనలను అందించవల్సిందిగా ప్రార్ధిస్తున్నాను.
    www.chsairutvik.blogspot.in

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.