6 comments:

1. OM SAI RAM

There is no doubt that we should offer all OUR KARMA (ACTION & THOUGHT) & RESULTS thereof at Lotus feet of BABA. This will lead us to spiritual heights very soon.

First thing, We will be able to remember Baba all day along as well as will try to do/think anything bad. That will make us to listen to our true consciousness instead of monkey mind, as our consciousness always stop us to do bad.

For results- If result is really awesome, by offering at SAI's Feet, we will always be humble and will never become egoistic, AS Baba is the ultimate doer.

If results are not as expected after best of efforts, by offering at SAI's feet, we will not be gloomy, instead we will think it as BABA's wish.

I suppose if we are able to surrender everything at BABA's feet, it will drastically change our lives and uplift us spiritually. Moreover not worrying about RESULTS will ALWAYS keep us HAPPY.

There is first rule of Spirituality that is, "Whatever May Happen, Always Be Happy."

&

There is last rule of Spirituality that is, "Whatever May Happen, Always Be Happy."

Moreover, putting everything at Baba's feet will help us to recognize the TRUE DOER and will help us to remove our ignorance of false "I".

So I say it IS NOT necessary to put everything at BABA's feet, But it is the first and must condition to progress in spirituality.

But Such surrender happens only with the GRACE of SAI and we all are on the path to attain such GRACE, where we can surrender everything to SAI.

While writing this, I am realizing that Surrendering at SAI"s feet is start of spirituality and SURRENDERING is also the GOAL of being spirtual.

What is left to DO if I am always able to SURRENDER at those holy feet?

As soon as we recognize the TRUE DOER, the falsehood/misconception/maya of "I"ness fades away & what is left-'SAT-CHIT-ANAND".

Oh Deva, Please make us surrender at those HOLY feet & free us from the engulf of MAYA, so that all we see is- YOU, YOU & YOU only.

Love & Peace :)

ReplyDelete
  2. Sree sadguru sai nath maharaj ki jai

ReplyDelete
  3. Please sai baba guide us in gud or bad situation of life till our last breath .om sai ram.

ReplyDelete
  4. OM Shri Sai NATH namah

ReplyDelete
  5. please baba help me surrender at your holy feet and help my brother as he is lost completely .baba please make my faith more stronger with each passing day, we all need you so keep showering your blessings and keep guiding us the right path to walk on. i beg your pardon for our mistakes and sins. please forgive us and accept us as your loving children. om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram, om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram,om sai ram.

ReplyDelete
  6. Om Sai Ram please be with us I surrender at your feet and please take away my ego. Please bless my brother Sai Baba let all problem be resolved through your grace which we are facing grin 6 to 7 years. Sai Ram Maharaj ji Jai

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.