Sometimes a question arises in our mind but we do not get its answer immediately from Lord Baba. Eventually we are answered by Lord Baba Himself. So can we conclude that it is only Lord Baba Who arises question in our mind and control our thoughts? If it is so then why our mind is full of negativity, sorrows, worries, misunderstandings, discontentment, etc

66 comments:

1. Life is full of choice. Always contains plus and minus. Which one we need to choose. Choosing is bit difficult. That is where our Sai teaches us. He will guide you to choose the best for you. Yes of course you will get negative thoughts but u would also got positive ones which we used to forget. But at the end Sai will make us do which are good for us and our surroundings. Thanks

ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Sai is keeping up his promise, no matter how far we are from the holy land of Shirdi, he is watching us, nurturing us. He also is keeping his promise that even if he is no longer with the human race, his presence is everywhere.
    I have personally felt several small experiences which I went through and i felt he has been holding me up in all those endeavors. I am still struggling with a few, and i feel he has something planned for me. I only pray to him that i don't loose the hope and the trust in him. I want the strength to bear these struggles and keep the flame of devotion continuous in me for ever.
    I bow to you Sai, please shower your blessing as always.

ReplyDelete
  3. HI,
    I am a devotee of BABA. But I am not good. I speak ill of baba with out my sense later I apologise. I Hurt myself from this. I wish bad things for me without sense. I cant pray, I did pooja for 9 thursdays without sai sathchitra, I tried to read but was not possible, So I prayed baba this s all I can do as u knw my state, Please help me. Before this pooja I was even worst, Nw lill better But I want to recover n stop negative things from my head. I visted shiridi as well during this 9 weeks. Thanks baba for this. Please help me erase all my negative thinking and have high aims in life and be happy. Please guide mme whenever I am wrong. Om sai Ram

ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ReplyDelete
  5. My son met with an accident and he is not able to walk SPINE INJURY please SaiRam Make him Walk again

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Prayers are with you.Be Strong and Never loose faith in HIM.

Delete
  6. God will bless you soon

ReplyDelete
  7. i am darshana ambokar. i am going through problems and major problems in my life since childhood in personal and professional life. baba i pray u every minute i also done saisatcharitra parayan 3 time but not 1% effect on my life... why baba why.....i dont want to live you but ur not helping me why baba....m requesting you help me baba help me...i want people love me and care for me... i am very alone and depressed...every day i am dieing..help me baba help me....

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody's glass is completely full or completely empty. every one has their blessings and challenges. both are there to help us learn. Mother some times gives bitter medicine and takes away sweet candy to help her child. Have faith in Sai Ma and continue your duties and prayer with diligence. Baba always answers prayers and sometimes that answer is no. He knows everything and we don't know much. we may be crying asking for the red chilli because it looks good. He knows that we will cry more if he let's us eat it and takes it away from us. Not knowing the nature of the chilli we may feel like he is taking goody away from us. don't rush through Satcharithra, read one chapter everyday and reflect on it. If you want people to love you and care for you the best place to start is to love and care for others. Sairam!!

Delete
    2. iam sai baba devotee nd hv my experiance . u hv read sai charitra 3time but u dnt got 1per ans ????? ok listren u hv to clear wth ur (karmas) nd wth d bhaghti of sai baba ur bad karmas well wash thn u well get ur ans. i am mukesh my no iz u 7021882076' if u wouny to no more abt sai baba ask me ur qus .wht i hv experince i xnt help ut ans om sai ram.

Delete
    3. iam just a sai devotee nd i like to share sai wards wth other. iam so happy to share sai wards .om sai ram

Delete
  8. baba i got into buisness leaving a good job... struggling for past 5years financially also,dont know what i should do now...plz give clarity to me and solve my problems

ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

iam not getting married i dont know what sin i did .. he gave me all the things in life exxept marrige what is Baba's plan i am nt able to understand being a girl how i survive in this society with out marriage he is the only support for me i feel all alone why baba is testing me for the past 9 years ..

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience ferries one through life's difficulties. You seem to have everything but marriage in life and that too will happen when the time is right. leave it to Sri Sai and perform your designated duties with love and devotion.

Delete
    2. iam sai baba devotee nd wount to share u tht our karmas do not live anybody. so it iz called (shradha saburi) nd wht u r askin to sai baba iz earth wounts. but sai baba says ask me for heavan, for mukti.thz all job, marrage,home, well stay on earth. but whn u well finish ur roll of human being on earth u well come to me tht iz (mukti) so in any probelm do not live sai. nd sai baba take test of all iz devotee. ok iam mukesh from mumbai .my no is 7021882076. in sai charitra it iz return tht thz ho read my all chapter of sai charitra he or she well not come on earth again. he or she well het (mukti)

Delete
  10. Saibaba you know our financial condition, please baba help my husband in his business, let aim global Corp can grow well, let my husband give employment to so many people, and let his company grow day by day, all my problems will be vanish. And please bless us with a baby boy very soon. As you said I my dream that name I will keep to ny son.. Love you baba, love you so much, love you every janam of my life..

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note that whatever will be beneficial to you that will happen with the grace of baba

Delete
  11. Baba I am faithful devotee of yours, you did so many miracles with me, you are my well wisher, my friend. I will talk with you in my good and bad conditions, I will take your suggestions, you help me a lot, you gave me such a loving husband, and I never forget, you joined two different states through our marriage, I am a South Indian and my husband north Indian you helped me in our marriage and still it's a miracle how our parents agreed, you helped me a lot. Baba everything going good, if I did any mistake knowingly or unknowingly I am sorry million times , please some times with out my influence negative thoughts will comes in my mind please make my mind pure as pure as like holy water. Thank you baba. Love you.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sri Sai Said to chant Sai Sai to get rid of the effect of negative thoughts or bad karma from ill words or misdeeds, Try to refrain from misdeeds and harsh words and keep chanting Sai Sai and he will take care of you

Delete
  12. Sai is always there with all of us,me and my family believes in this.

ReplyDelete
  13. Helo sai baba,aap ko to pata hai mai bahut jada dukhi hu pehla to app mere help karta they ab kyo mere help nahi karta aap ko to meri sari problums pata hai aap pechle 8years se mera test la rahe ho baba mai ab tut gaya hu ander se mujhe mauth he dey do mere jena ki eacha nahi rahe,ye mere akhri wish hai esa pura kar do plz

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO fast on every thursday , My sai will surely help you Armaan

Delete
    2. Chant Sai 11 times daily and help atleast one person or animal everyday. Sai will be pleased

Delete
  14. Om sai ram
    Please my sai maa...help me to improve my health the only way to get rid of this disease is to get pregnant l..so please listen to my prayers..I can't bear this pain anymore...please sai maa help me

ReplyDelete
  15. Baba ....u knw from 5 yrs im loving her sooo much . Because of her only u came into my life...because of u only she accepted my love aftr 4yrs..its miracle of u only i knw..but we have a fear about about that her parents accept me r not...i dnt knw my life without her i cant imagine..u knw all abt that...i have done satcharithra 2 time...3rd time also im reading noww..im doing nava guruvrat because of ur grace on me..but please clear my prblms sai..piliste palukuthav anta ga baba ...pilustune unnna sai mimmalni...

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note that whatever will be beneficial to you that will happen

Delete
  16. Om Sai Ram
    Please help me ....I am 53 years old lady.
    I had left overy carcinoma ( Germ cell cancer.) 31 st August doctor had done full hysractomy. They removed uterus, ovary, fallopian tube, momentum, cervix extra. It is very painful .
    Now Doctor is giving me 6 cycles of chemotheropy.
    Please give me blessing so that I recover fast and my disease will not occure again.
    Please... please help me. Please give me strength.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May Saibaba help you in your painful moments. Yes He can because He does to millions.

Delete
    2. with blessings of baba you will get desired relief

Delete
  17. Baba u know everything sometimes i get doubt on you and scared about one thing in my life from past many years and particularly from an year. please i dont want to ask a question for u please do accept us both and make me marry with all our parents blessings with the one whom i m in love

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note that whatever will be beneficial to you that will happen

Delete
  18. Om Sai Baba, Om sai Ram!
    I and my family are your devotees for many many years. We have flourished very well with your grace and blessings. But, since 2015, we are facing lot financial problems and mental agony. My son lost his job, his daughter is autistic and his wife separated and left the baby with him. We lost lot of money in our business. Our partners cheated us. We are literally suffering with debts and there's no positive outcome of any of our trails. We are helpless and waiting for your mercy. Please excuse our mistakes if we did any, without our knowledge. Please save us from this financial crisis very soon. Sai Ram, please bless us with good luck and peace of mind. Om Sai Ram

ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,

I am Sai Devotee, from long time.
    I have experienced one miracle in my life, i.e.my daughter by Sai's Grace. before my daughter, I had 3 abortions continuously, imagine my situation and my fourth pregnancy was full of complications. I was on bed Rest for the complete pregnancy. I read sai satcharitra for 30 times throught out tha period and i could deliver my daughter very healthy. This is happened just because of Sai baba, who saved me from all the troubles. I believve in him all the time.

Now I am 32 weeks pregnant and I have a question in my mind, because of which I am having sleepless nights and its giving more and more stress and my health condition is also not good. I am reading the Sai Satcharithra daily. But still, there is no mental piece because of this question in my mind.

The question is, whether I will be able to deliver a healthy baby and what is the gender of the baby? As I have daughter already, I desperately want a baby boy this time becuase I want to make my husband's life complete. Once Baba was in my dreams and he told I will get a baby boy. But still, I am tensed whom I am going to get.
    Please please do reply to my post, and please help me, to make my health condition better by removing my stress.
    Thanks in advance.
    I

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may note that whatever will be beneficial to you that will happen

Delete
  20. Om sai ram, please baba my husband is a more trobling person for me, baba change him tottally. he has to listen to my words. he has to love me, he made far from my family, i have to get back to my family, baba i everday think of you baba. pls dont leave me alone baba. he has love my family and neighbours, he doesnt give me his salary, he should love me forever and you know in how many trouble im in? he should not drink. he should not fight with me he should love my childrens too. baba every time i think of you but dont leave my hand baba. you should be with me till my end baba. love me baba. OM SAI RAM

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely SaI Baba will help us in difficult times

Delete
  21. I want job, when I will get?

ReplyDelete
  22. I am jobless.completed my graduation before 5 months ago.when will I get a job .

ReplyDelete
  23. Om sai ram ...
    When I was a little girl must be 7 or 8 yrs old I was introduced to sai baba by my grandmother who was a strong devotee of baba i consider myself very fortunate to have baba in my life.. baba is my mum dad guru friend and everything in my most difficult times when I lost all hopes I prayed to baba and he has always rescued me sometimes it took longer but I always overcome my problems with his grace .. I sometimes have negative thoughts and go off track but I keep asking baba to help me get rid of negativeness and guide me to the right path currently I'm going through hard time but I know baba is with me and I will come out of this situation with desired results I have faith and trust and love baba unconditionally always have baba in your thoughts no matter what and you will see light and guidance may sai baba shower his blessings upon all of us jai sai ram

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely SaI Baba will help us in difficult times

Delete
  24. please anyone can answer my question ? is shirdi sai baba still alive after taking samadhi also..does he really listen to us ?does he really watch
    us?does he really look after us?how to believe that babas atman is still there on this earth..im praying baba since 4yrs,but still im in dilemma..i feel im wasting all my time thinking of saibaba..please friends claurify my doubt..

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pray to Baba itself to remove your doubt and give faith in him first he will definetely help you . Do not think that you are wasting time , Baaba will listen everyone prayers whatever doubt comes in your mind you just ask him itself to clarify it .He will defientely do .....Chant Om sai sri sai Jaya jaya Sai there are three sai in this chat , make it a habit to recite it always in your mind . Do it one day you will automatically continue it daily , that will definetely reduce all your past karma and remove most of your Sins .....All the very Best ... Never loose hope in Our Baba ...Baba Blesses you soon

Delete
  25. om sai ram .I dont no whats wrong with me i am trying since 6 months to get a job but nothing is working.I am too much stressed and bothered now.Please Help me sai ram

ReplyDelete
  26. Please Baba-I have so many Issues that I do not know what to do.I am laying everything at his feet.Please forgive me and acept my faith.Please take care of my family.
    Thank you,
    Ranjini

ReplyDelete
  27. I have recently started worshipping Baba . I was very confused between staying in India or going abroad and chose to go abroad to earn well for parents . I feel very bad now that I made a wrong decision because I am leaving my parents here in India and they are also very worried about me not getting a good marriage proposal, and this worries me a lot. I don't know if my decision to work in US would prove to be right or wrong. I am hoping and praying Baba would help me and family !!! Please pray for me and my family.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a saying that "Even a dried leaf is shed from the tree only after God's permission" U feel that it is your choice to go to US. No it is baba's. Trust his choice

Delete
  28. Me and my wife are devotees of Sai Baba. We always wants a baby soon after marriage, but 2 years passed and my wife still not conceive, then one day she missed her date and after checking at home we went to a lady doctor and she did a ultrasound and told us that there is something inside the womb but its very underdeveloped and no chances of development so abortion is recommended, hearing this my wife starts weeping and also chanting Om Sai Ram then after me and my mother talks to her she agrees for the abortion and the doctor put some tablets inside her and told her that when she urinates it will take out what is inside. We came to home with very sad hearth and then Sai Baba's miracle happened nothing went wrong with my wife and we again checked through the test tube and it still showed pregnancy, then we consult another doctor and now We are the proud parents of a 4 year old healthy and sweet girl all only because of Shri Sai Baba. OM SAI RAM

ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Sai Devotees,
    I want your suggestions. I am not a Sai devotee from a very long time. I just attached to Baba, just a month ago and my trust in Baba is growing day by day. Today while returning from my work, I saw a Sai Baba white marble idol, roadside under an electric pole. It seems to me like abandoned.
    So just want your suggestions whether should I search that idol tomorrow and bring that to home or should I left it as it was? I also don't know whether it was in good condition or it was "khandit". I was on vehicle with my friend and it didn't come in mind to stop her. I just keep thinking all my way why and who had placed this idol here. My heart is saying I need to bring that idol and should place it in my small temple.
    So need your suggestions. Om Sai Ram

ReplyDelete
  30. Baba, I am not happy because my daughter's married life is struggling very much. Her husband is always fighting with her. Your photograph was in the marriage hall. While giving advance to the marriage hall well before the marriage 6 months back, you have not stopped this marriage.

When I quit the job, you were silently watching because I was forced to resign. You didn't save me.

I used to crawl in your temple and prayed for my daughter's life when it was fully raining and even blood was coming from my leg, while crawling. You didn't listen and given your grace to me through out.

I requested you to save my mother and before her I kept you photo. But, when she was falling down you didn't save her. After 3 years struggling, she died.

I have read Sai Sathsaritha for more than 10 times having full faith on you. But you are not helping me so far. Watching everything and keeping quite.

Now, my husband is doing business. Believing this business, I quit my job and started coming here. Here also business has become very dull and we are facing severe financial crunch. But you are not looking into it and helping me.

Now, I don't want to live in this world. Since my birth time I am facing lot of trouble. and since my birth to till date, I am not happy even a single day.

Rama
    Chennai

ReplyDelete
  31. (p) sai please help me i am in bad condition i just want to forget him completely or i need him without any worries like astro prediction please yavdadru ondu maadu deva please daily i am dying feeling like hell please nanna e situation inda horag barohaag madu nang ithara irod ishta illa navibru ninna maklu enu thap maadila adru namig yaak ithara shikshe kodthidya innu esht dina e naraka deva aadashtu bega nammibarigu olled maadu

ReplyDelete
  32. Om shri sai ram, i am prayaing continuosuly to get the new job soon. I am so depressed, please bless me stable job as soon as possible.

ReplyDelete
  33. Om sai ram. Please take care of my wife's health. Please help her to overcome this and bless with good health. Every month myself is thinking this month will be better for and continues... Please solve her health problem. Omsairam. You helped me each and every minute of my life, but this problem alone not i am not getting soln/answer from you baba. Pardon me baba if i do knowing or un knowing some mistake done. We trust you so much baba.

ReplyDelete
  34. Dont worry, all your problems will be solved by Baba's grace, dont loose hope. Baba is seeing everybody's pain he will not leave any devotee in the middle of the ocean.
    It is the karma or bad deeds that we have done in our past life which is haunting. Please apply Udi on forehead everyday. Light a lamp in front of baba, imagine that baba is burning all your sins in that lamp.
    Always remember that baba is working to keep you happy and Peace.

ReplyDelete
  35. BABA,i am one of your devotee.I know that your with me ,but even though i am facing many troubles in my day to day life,i am always praying to you to solve my problems ,but you are always maintaining silence over my prayers,i did not know ,what i have done in my past,i am facing lot of problems in my life,i don't want this to be continued in my life,so please save me,my dear lord....

ReplyDelete
  36. Can one of you please give me the URL for the question and answer site? I have been suffering from a health issue for the past 20 years. Have been praying to Baba since a long time. I feel his presence at times, but not sure when my suffering will end. I did not get married due to this. This didn't bother me all these years, but now that my Parents are getting old, I worry about the future. I don't wish to live all alone in this world since there is nothing to look forward to. Baba, to the best of my knowledge, I have not done anything really bad in this life. If it is due to past karma, I don't know what it is, but I'm not able to take it anymore and wish to depart before or along with my Parents from this world. Request you to listen to my prayer.

ReplyDelete
  37. Om sai ram.
    Baba ap hamse itne rust q hai ki meri awaz hi ap tak pahunch nhi rahi hai ...ap hamse kya chahte hai , ek bar bolkar dekhiye mai puri kosis krungi apki ichha puri krne ki ...plz sai baba maan jao na baba. Mai bhut takleef me hu , ap sab jante hai , apse kuch v chhipa nahi hai ...plz baba maan jao na ..apke bager meri har pal adhuri hai baba. Sai baba plz baba.

ReplyDelete
  38. om sai ram, i'm 49 years old, last 2 months struggling for a job. please help me

ReplyDelete
  39. Jay Shree SAIRAM, Pray for me and tell to give a painless death.

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.