9 comments:

1. The Parayan has always helped me to humble and kind to people ,but one great realization is that i had the Sai satcharitha book from 15 yrs with could not able to complete it once also but later with Sai's grace and blessing everytime i takeup i complete and Sai blessess me my wishes.
    Thank You Sai for Everything....

ReplyDelete
  2. Baba Ji kripa kar do Bahut preshan hu

ReplyDelete
  3. Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai : Besides giving loving devotion towards Baba's holy feet , it detoxifies you , cleanses your heart , makes you feel real lighter thus blissful , makes you feel more giving and forgiving and to also ask for forgiveness and Yes , Baba makes all your wishes come true through the weekly Parayan. Baba please make me do 9 Parayans in a row starting from coming Thursday Sai Sai Sai Sai

ReplyDelete
  4. We know more about sai maa if we read one chapter daily with concentration than weekly parayan but if we can do weekly parayan patiently, he will surely fulfills the wishes of devotees.Read more and more and you know about sai maa more and more.

ReplyDelete
  5. Baba ji why i am not able whole Shri Sai Satcharita for second time properly .

ReplyDelete
  6. We have heard of shraddha and saburi but the miracle of reading Sat Charita is that who so ever reads it starts experiencing Sai in every breath and revers adores loves admires consults him at every step . Then his life has Baba as an essential strength and all good things start happening . If he does not get what e wants it is probably and only because Baba wants to give him something better something un imaginable something he did not even dream for something that will change and beautify his life . Just Believe and trust the master

ReplyDelete
  7. Doing parayan of Shri Sai Satcharitra makes us realize the following :

1) To lift oneself from the worldy level to a Spiritual level
    2) To enable the mind to remain focussed on God SAI.
    3) To renounce worldy honours
    4) To constantly remember that SAI is the Inner Ruler of all in the Universe.
    5) To constantly remember that SAI is the supporter of the Universe
    6) To constantly remember that SAI is above birth and death. ie; He is in reality the the Spirit.
    7) To constantly remember that SAI is Omnipresent. ie; Pervades the entire Universe
    8) To realize that SAI is Bliss Supreme.
    9) To realize that SAI is the Absolute Reality
    10) It enables us to perform Bhuta Shuddhi. [ie; Purification of five elements in our body.]
    11) It enables us to achieve Moksha [Liberation]

ReplyDelete
  8. సాయి భక్తులకు అభివందనములు. శ్రీ సద్గురు సాయి అనుగ్రహ, ఆశ్శీసులతో, శ్రీ సాయి భక్తులకు నా మనసులో శ్రీ సాయినాధుని పట్ల కలిగే భావాలను మీతో పంచుకునేందుకు శ్రీ శిరిడీ సాయి దివ్య జ్ఞానామృతం అనే బ్లాగును పూర్తిగా తెలుగులో ఇటీవలే ప్రారంభించాను. ఈ క్రింద ఇవ్వబడిన లింకు ద్వారా ఈ బ్లాగును దర్శించి, మీ అమూల్యమైన సలహాలు, సూచనలను అందించవల్సిందిగా ప్రార్ధిస్తున్నాను.
    www.chsairutvik.blogspot.in

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.